Thursday, July 19, 2012

Busy summer :)



Summer .. it's my favorite time of the year! Really enjoying our little piece of the American Pie. Oh sure, life has it's ups and downs but what would life be without the bumps? Boring. Just wanted to take a moment to reflect on the good. Sometime we all get trapped in this nasty negative whirlwind of just plain BS! You have to know when to say enough is enough, life is too short, especially when your going on 43. Not saying that's old by far but hey it's not 25 either! 

I've learned a lot of lessons in my short 42 years and I know for a fact that I'm not done learning, I'm an information nut, you can ask Marc, always looking up something new on the internet. Here's a few of  the what I call "important lessons" in life: Make sure you always stop and notice the little things in life, like my little fire fly friend above. Just enjoying my beautiful garden with me one evening. It literally made my night. Always keep your family close. I believe God gives us these beautiful souls in which were made from for a reason, a purpose for just being. The least we can do is make the best of the great gift called life. No day is promised, don't ever forget that. Love: Never take love for granted, NEVER! It can be so powerful but so fragile all at the same time. Be kind to other human beings, one day your going to need that kindness from a someone, even when you don't know you need it. Find out who you are, what your believes are, what your heart tells you to be, never change who "you" are for no one. FYI- the finding yourself doesn't happen overnight if your wondering. It's all part of growing up and making mistakes. 

    1 comment: